The EG STR 10 incorporates the look and feel of the classic Stratocaster which was designed in 1954 and is still one of the most popular guitar shapes on the market. If connecting electrical circuits isn't quite your thing, then this is the DIY guitar kit for you. It arrives with majority of its electronics pre-installed. All that's required of you is to add some paintwork (if you like), attach the neck, some tuning pegs, the strings, plug it in and rock out!
"And I now think that Stratocasters and Telecasters are way cool" - John Fogerty
Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 2T, 5-Way Selector
Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.