The PRS is one of the most commonly requested guitar shapes. For this particular model we pre-set the neck allowing us to pre-drill the bridge holes into the guitar body (see here for the difference between Bolt-On and Set-In neck guitars). A solid mahogany body with a spalted maple top, maple neck and rosewood fretboard. It has a Tune-O-Matic bridge with a V shaped underside threading for the strings.
"Guitar is the best form of self-expression I know. Everything else, and I'm just sort of tripping around, trying to figure my way through life" - Slash
Joint: Set-In (neck is pre-set into the body)
Body: Mahogany With Spalted Maple Top
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast Grover Style
Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.