is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
We finally have something for the lefty guitarists out there! This Strat replica is very similar to its right handed counterpart, the EG STR 10 except that it has a Basswood body and of course, its upside down... With our new range of Lefty DIY Guitar Kits you'll never have to restring your guitar and play it with the knobs on the upside ever again.
"As society has changed, what had formerly been unacceptable has become colourful, even the broken-glass thing" - Iggy Pop
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 2T, 5-Way Selector
Bridge: Vintage Tremelo
Pickguard: 3-ply white
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.