The popularity of the EG TEL 10 pushed us to come up with a maple neck version. We also decided to cut the body from Alder making it a slightly heavier option and also one with a great grain. By far one of the most popular guitars today and for the right reasons. Its beautiful and plays well.
"Everyone talks about rock these days; they've forgotten about the roll" - Keith Richards
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Selector
Bridge: Tele Type
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.