Les Paul 1
is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
The Les Paul 1 is very similar to the Les Paul (Set-In Neck). It has the familiar characteristics of a classic Les Paul, only this one has a mahogany body and some, even more, bad-ass hardware! It’s also a ‘Bolt-On’ neck which makes it an easier build (see link below for more info).
"You can't go to the store and buy a good ear and rhythm" - Les Paul
Body: Carved Mahogany With Spalted Maple Top
Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
Tuning Machines: Black Die-cast Grover Style
Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.