The EG JEM 10 has the same look and feel as the Jem 7 which was popularized and co-designed by the insanely talented Steve Vai in 1987. Have you ever watched the movie Crossroads? Not the one with Britney Spears, but the 1986 classic? Well the maniac shredding at the end is Steve Vai. Look out for it.
"If you're feeling emotional when you're creating something, it'll sound that way" - Steve Vai
Tuning Machines: Gold Die-cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 1T, 5-Way Selector
Bridge: Double Locking Tremolo
Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pearloid Pickguard
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.