A Guitar well ahead of its time. The famous Flying-V electric guitar was introduced in 1958. Anarchist behavior, long hair, tattoos, groupies, metal through your lip and only the slightest bit of talent are all that is required to gain maximum respect with this instrument. Otherwise just the guitar will do.
"There are a lot of sleepy people out there, i'm just trying to wake them up" - Jimi Hendrix
Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
Scale Length: 24.75"
Control: 2V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Pickguard
* Full assembly instructions included
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.