is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
Not many people know this, but the Gibson Firebird was designed by a famous car designer Ray Dietrich and is modeled around a mid-50's car tailfin. Ted McCarty of Gibson needed a new approach to the futuristic looking Flying-V and Explorer shapes and more than succeeded with the 'reverse jaguar', otherwise known as the Firebird.
"I am classic rock revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the fire and the middle finger. I am Rosa Parks with a Gibson guitar" - Ted Nugent
Neck: Hard Maple
Tuning Machines: Die-cast
Scale Length: 24.75"
Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Selector
Pickups: Mini H-H
Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.