is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
This little gem made its debut in 1958 and fast became known for its radical, futuristic body shape. Although released in the same year as the Flying-V, the Explorer never had the same success and was thus discontinued after 5 years. Only in 1976 did it make a successful comeback. The Explorer is now infamous among bad-ass heavy rockers!
"All that lives is born to die" - Robert (Percy) Plant
Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
Tuning Machines: Gold Die-cast
Scale Length: 24.75"
Control: 2V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.