is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
And finally we are able to give you what you have been asking for all this time, the Tele with a cavity! The original reason for the cutaway was to remove some extra weight from the original Tele which many thought had become cumbersome. This cutaway now has made this model iconic and is referred to as the Thinline Tele. We also have this model but with a Bigsby style Trem. See it here.
"Sometimes the nicest thing to do with a guitar is just look at it." - Thom Yorke
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
Bridge: Tele Type
Pickguard: 3-Ply White
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.