The EG LP 10 is very similar to the EG LP 20s. It has the familiar characteristics of a classic Les Paul, only this one has a mahogany body and some even more bad-ass hardware! It’s also a ‘Bolt-On’ neck which makes it an easier build (see link below for more info).
"You can't go to the store and buy a good ear and rhythm" - Les Paul
Body: Carved Mahogany With Spalted Maple Top
Tuning Machines: Black Die-cast Grover Style
Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.