This little gem made its debut in 1958 and fast became known for its radical, futuristic body shape. Although released in the same year as the Flying-V, the Explorer never had the same success and was thus discontinued after 5 years. Only in 1976 did it make a successful comeback. The Explorer is now infamous among bad-ass heavy rockers!
"All that lives is born to die" - Robert (Percy) Plant
Tuning Machines: Gold Die-cast
Scale Length: 24.75"
Control: 2V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
Pickguard: 3-Ply White Pickguard
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.