4 String Jazz Bass
is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
It is unsurprising that the Jazz Bass continues to be the No.1 favourite bass for players across all styles. The main distinction between this bass and the Precision Bass is its bright tone. It has been instrumental (haha) in creating signature tones across blues, reggae, jazz, heavy metal etc. This is our first 4 string bass and definitely a proud moment for us!
"You can't beat 2 guitars, bass & drums." - Lou Reed
Tuning Machines: Chrome Open Back
Scale Length: 34"
Control: 2V, 1T
Pickguard: 3 Ply Tortoise
* Full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.